2009 Nursing Leadership Conference
“What Works in the Work Environment”
Sponsored by the Loyola University New Orleans School of Nursing Health Care Systems Management Program and the New Orleans Organization of American Nurse Executives.
||November 5-6, 2009
||Maison Dupuy Hotel
1001 Toulouse St.
New Orleans, LA 70112
Participants will have an understanding of:
- Social and Emotional Intelligence as a framework to enhance effectiveness in the workplace environment
- Contemporary best practices for creating excellence in the work setting
- Research findings that link hospital environments to patient safety and quality outcomes.
- Janice Kishner's Video Presentation on Emotional Intelligence
- Janice Kishner's PowerPoint Presentation on Emotional Intelligence: "Releasing the Leader Within"
- Janice Kishner's Self-Assessment Handout to Accompany Emotional Intelligence Presentation
- Dr. Sharon Krumm's PowerPoint Presentation
View page here.